Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pinterest Food

Oh Pinterest, how I love thee!!! A few of my favorite recipes from Pinterest lately....

Mini Pizzas using tortillas



Beef Tips





Baked Frito Pie (I have made it following the recipe and baking it and I have made it just using the chili and topping with Fritos and cheese--both ways are great)



Cheesy Doritos Casserole



Baked Ranch Chicken

Source: food.com via Kristen on Pinterest




Yummy Baked Salmon



Baked Chicken---doesn't look like much but everyone in the house loved it including my picky eater Cason



Crock Pot Roast Sliders



Cowboy Casserole---a hit for the boys in my life



Crock Pot Chicken Tacos



Yummy Cucumbers---great snack!





Sour Patch Grapes---a favorite around here



Yummy Breakfast Oatmeal Cookies



Monkey Bread---great breakfast!

Source: jocooks.com via Kristen on Pinterest


Brownie, Reeses, and Chocolate Chip Cookies---Scott love these!



Chocolate Chip Cookie, Reeses, and Sugar Cookie---another winner!



Chocolate Chip Bunt Cake---love this one!



Cason wanted a Rudolph PB&J almost everyday in December!



Yummy Fall Snack Mix



Bundt Cake---You can adapt and use Christmas colors, Valentine colors, etc. 




No comments: