Moving on....
Corbin, you are 17 months old! What have you been up to this month?
*You weigh around 25 pounds.
*You are wearing mostly 18 month clothing now.
*You wear a size 4 diaper and a size 6 wide shoe. You can now wear a lot of Cason's old shoes :)
*You take 2 naps a day and sleep 7:00-7:00 - 7:30 in the morning. You take both naps 95% of the time but you have started the process of dropping down to one nap. I'm thinking in the next 1-2 months you will be down to one nap a day.
*You still sleep with your blue lovey and 2 fingers in your mouth :)
*All four molars are coming through---your poor gums are very red and swollen.
*You are very fast now and into everything. You are a BIG climber and you keep me on my toes.
*You STILL don't say much. You will say mama and dada all the time. You will say no no sometimes. You say these words but only I would be able to understand it so they don't really count: door, that, night night, dog.
*You use sign language for more, milk, and please.
*You can locate these body parts: head, eyes, nose, mouth, tongue, ears, toes, belly button, and sometimes your knees.
*You like to read books, throw balls, play with cars, do anything with Cason, dance to music, climb, and play outside.
*You are a great eater and will try and like most anything. However, you do NOT like green beans at all. Every single time you try them, you spit them right back out.
*You love to give hugs and kisses and you will even cuddle for a very short amount of time.
*You have started hitting and biting a lot lately----I hope this is a SHORT phase. The funny thing is you do not do these things out of anger---you are usually laughing when you do them---you just don't understand. You have started throwing a few mild tantrums but nothing too terrible :)
*You are such a happy camper most of the time and very easy going. You're content with just about anything we do and something as simple as a plastic cup can keep you entertained for several minutes.
Cason and Corbin at CooCoos :)
Corbin got his very own helmet :)
I got a bike (tricycle) and now we can all ride bikes together :)
And last but not least, if you are looking for an easy cookie recipe, I found a great one on Pinterest of course. It's really easy. You can make them as the recipe says or use a different flavor of cake mix. I made them with strawberry cake mix last week and with chocolate cake mix this week. When I made the chocolate ones, I added some Valentine M&Ms to spruce them up. These are really easy to make and very yummy. The cookies turn out very large and fluffy :)






No comments:
Post a Comment