Cason had his third dentist appointment today. I was so thankful that there wasn't a wait today since I had two wild boys with me! When they came to get Cason they said they wanted to try taking him back by himself since he did fine both of his previous visits. I looked at them like they were crazy and told them that sure they could try it and to just come get me if they needed to. Corbin just played with all the toys while we waited and Cason did great. I could hear him talking their ear off. They said they heard all about what he was going to do later today and all about his brother---he is such a talker! They gave him an A for his clean teeth!
I think these sandwiches are so cute and easy to make. Cason has requested one for lunch almost everyday for a week. I love Valentine's Day :)
We went for a quick bike ride after lunch today because the weather is SO nice. I LOVE that we can all go riding together!!! The kiddos are napping now and we have a Valentine Gingerbread House date after nap time with the Kempsons and the Harrisons. Cason can't wait to see his girlfriends. He talked about it nonstop all morning. All the people at the dentist office know what we are doing this afternoon :)







No comments:
Post a Comment