Thursday, December 29, 2011

We love you Mimi

Scott's mom (Cason, Corbin, Kaegan, and Jaden's Mimi)  lost her 19 month battle with breast cancer on December 19th. Her children, Scott and Angie, are two of the most kind, generous, thoughtful, and caring people I've ever known. I know that they learned this from their sweet mother because that is how she lived her life---so giving to others. Mimi was a VERY special lady and she will be missed greatly by her family and friends. I know she will be watching over us from Heaven where she is no longer in pain. We LOVE you Mimi!


http://obituaries.tylerpaper.com/obituaries/tylerpaper/obituary.aspx?n=gail-ray-mimi&pid=155143655&fhid=6208

Matthew 5:4 “Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.” 
Psalm 34:18 “The Lord is near to the broken-hearted, and saves the crushed in spirit.”
2 Corinthians 1:3-5 “Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. For just as the sufferings of Christ flow over into our lives, so also through Christ our comfort overflows.” 


3 comments:

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

I am so sorry for your family's loss. Mimi sounds like she was quite a lady. xox

Kathryn said...

Sending thoughts and prayers your way. I am so sorry for the entire family's loss.

-G- said...

I am so sorry. I know she will truly be missed. :(