Little Miss Chloe has be unusually fussy the past couple of weeks....starting right after her 6 month check up. At first I thought it was because of her shots, then I thought she might be teething, then I thought she was having tummy troubles getting used to solid foods. I didn't take her in to the doctor because I figured they would think I was crazy for taking her in just for being fussy---no fever, no other symptoms except for an occasional runny nose.
Then, on Tuesday night she was up for most of the night. She was SO upset and nothing could make her happy. Still no fever. She woke up screaming about every 20 minutes all night even while I was holding her. By Wednesday morning, she had a low fever so off to the doctor we went. He looked at her ears for about half a second before he said both ears had a very bad infection. So poor Chloe has her first double ear infection and we are on amoxicillin. We are praying that her little ears get better soon and than she is NOT allergic to penicillin like her big brother Corbin, and her daddy, and her Lolli.
Poor Corbin---let's hope Chloe doesn't look like this in a few days...
Sick little girl means extra snuggles....
She likes practicing with her sippy cup...
She can only sit for about a minute unassisted but she sure is enjoying rocking back and forth on all fours. I know she'll be mobile within the next few months but I sure am enjoying the fact that her only mode of transportation is rolling.
She LOVES our old jumper!!! I just got this short video yesterday because of course my phone ran out of memory space....


No comments:
Post a Comment