We had Kindergarten Round-Up for Cason! I can't believe in just a couple of short months I will be sending my sweet baby to kindergarten. He is so excited to start his new school---he doesn't even want to wait until August. I, on the other hand, am going to be a basket case when August rolls around.
I am SOOOOOO happy that we waited to send him to kindergarten until this year. I think he has matured a lot over this past year and I am so thrilled that several years down the road I will be getting one more precious year with him before he goes off to college.
We finally sold this precious crib that we have loved for 6 years.
Corbin loves the bunk bed and he did great the first week and now he seems to think it's party time when the lights go out. He runs all over the bed, hangs from the top bunk, and pretty much just has a little party for one down in the bottom bunk. We had to have some serious talks and hopefully this week will be calmer.
The boys wanted to see the new Home movie at the movie theater so we decided to bring Chloe along and see how it went. Somehow we lucked out and we were the ONLY people in the theater for that showing. Chloe was fussy at first but I didn't need to take her out because we weren't bothering anyone. She quickly fell asleep and stayed that way for the rest of the movie. It's so funny the things you will do with your third child. I would have NEVER taken Cason to a movie!
We love Under Armour in this house :)
A little 3 year old attitude in this pic...
Chloe likes to mess with her headbands while I am driving. The other day she pulled it over her eyes and then decided to take a nap :)
We love our visits to the zoo..
Poor Corbin is always having accidents that involve injury to his head! This time he fell face first into our fence....
We had cowboy day at school today. We have 2 hats but one is a lot better than the other and the boys were fighting over the hats so no one got to wear a hat for cowboy day. Oh well---they look handsome without the hats :)






No comments:
Post a Comment