Saturday, June 4, 2011

More Water Fun

We took Cason to the splash/spray park by our house. This place also has a HUGE playground and the spray park just opened on Monday. We originally planned to let him play in the sand box first and then go play in the water so that he could wash the sand off. However, when we parked the car he saw the water and about had a fit to get over there, so no sandbox today.

He had the best time. The water turns off every few minutes or so and you just have to push a button to turn it back on----every time the water would stop, you could hear our child yelling, "Wawa on, wawa back on". When it would come back on, he would clap and yell, "YEA!" and then continue running around. He was NOT happy when it was time to go. And all I have heard all day is, "Wawa park, wawa play!".

I think it is safe to say that we will be visiting there often. I think it's great because I don't have to get into a bathing suit and get wet---he can run around and get soaking wet all by himself :)

Click here to see pictures from our spray park visit

No comments: