We met our friends at My Gym today to see Dora and Diego. I told Scott I thought Cason would be scared of them and Scott thought he would like them---Scott was very wrong. Cason was completely terrified of them. I had to sit there with him while he was screaming. Last year Cason LOVED Santa---I think this year will be a completely different story. He did, however, have a great time playing AFTER Dora and Diego left. I am posting some pics below but you will have to follow the link to my facebook page to see the rest---we took a lot of pics today.
He was making sure Dora and Diego left the gym---after that he was happy :)
Trying to hug Lucy---she was trying to get away---LOL
Cason and Madi sitting in a tree :)
Cason is still in love with trying on our shoes. Today, he wanted to wear my Uggs---so cute :)
Click here to see the rest of the photos :)
No comments:
Post a Comment