Thursday, August 5, 2010

Fun in the Sun and Tears

The other day Cason and I ventured down to Allen to do some shopping and playing around. They have this great play area for little kids. It has a grass maze and a train to play in. It also has several kiddie size houses---a bank, a gas station, a train station, etc----they are so cute! I got a couple of pics with my iPhone but they didn't turn out all that great. Next time we go I will take our camera. The only problem is that it is SOOOOOOOOOOO hot outside and we can't stay very long. This place with be tons of fun during fall weather :)

Here I am chasing Cason in the grass maze---he was running and I was trying not to lose him---LOL.
The gas station...

His new toy from a neat little toy store over there. It is a little bouncy horse named Rody. Madi and Lucy got little Rody horses so of course Cason thought he needed one too. Now we just need to get a picture of the 3 of them together on their horses :)


Mommy tears:

Since Cason is having issues with me leaving him we thought it would be a good idea to enroll him in a MDO program once a week to help him with his separation anxiety and give him some good play time with other kids his age. We went and visited a MDO place on Monday and we really liked it. He will start at the end of August and go through May. I took all of our filled out paper work back to the place today to reserve our spot and typical me, I started crying when she was talking about leaving him on the first day.  I mean tears rolling down my face----so embarrassing. The lady probably thought I was crazy but she tried to tell me that his happens all the time and that on the first day, they set out tons of boxes of kleenex for all the crying moms. I know for a fact that I will be a basket case---I will be much more traumatized than Cason---LOL! I just hope that he doesn't try to beat up all the kids.

I can't believe how much he has grown over the past 15 months---here are some pictures of him 1 year ago---he was so little!

No comments: