I wanted to do a quick post with pictures I have from this month of my middle and my little.
Miss Priss loves pretending to talk on the phone :)
She also loves to hold hands and walk places (Corbin and Cason are always willing to walk with her wherever she wants to go)
If you are in the market for a snack cup---we are in LOVE with our Munchie Mug! We've tried several snack cups but this is the ONLY one that she can use easily and doesn't make a mess with. The cups are around $16 each which is pricey I know---but in this case, I feel like it's worth it. I can give her the cup and she just toddles around everywhere with it without making a mess (most of the time). I take it EVERYWHERE we go. It comes in 2 sizes and 7 different colors and it has tons of good reviews if you want to go check them out :)
I thought Corbin's school pics turned out so cute this year!
Miss Priss loves pretending to talk on the phone :)
She also loves to hold hands and walk places (Corbin and Cason are always willing to walk with her wherever she wants to go)
If you are in the market for a snack cup---we are in LOVE with our Munchie Mug! We've tried several snack cups but this is the ONLY one that she can use easily and doesn't make a mess with. The cups are around $16 each which is pricey I know---but in this case, I feel like it's worth it. I can give her the cup and she just toddles around everywhere with it without making a mess (most of the time). I take it EVERYWHERE we go. It comes in 2 sizes and 7 different colors and it has tons of good reviews if you want to go check them out :)



No comments:
Post a Comment