Wednesday, July 30, 2014

My Big Boys

I decided it was time for Corbin to get potty trained last week. So I decided to try the 3 Day Potty Training method because it worked for a couple of my friends. Cason was easy to potty train---the first time we put him in underwear he learned after his very first accident that he didn't like to get his underwear wet so he didn't have any more accidents. Corbin on the other hand, did not care when he had accidents in his underwear and he is very STUBBORN,  so I needed some help! 

Day 1 was not good, day 2 was much better than day 1, and day 3 was worse than day 2 so I was thinking it didn't work. However, day 4 and everyday since then we have been accident free!!! I'm so happy to report that our stubborn little 2 year old is officially potty trained!!! I still put him in overnight diapers at night time because I'm just not brave enough to put him underwear at night and I'm okay with that :)

He is loving The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles right now...


On Day 1 we went though almost all of his underwear...


On Sunday, I had to take this cutie to the after hours clinic because his ear was draining. We left with meds for an ear infection (thankfully it was the ear that still has a tube so we just have to do drops) and I was told that he was wheezing and his lungs were extremely tight so back to breathing treatments it is. Just when I thought he had outgrown needing them....


Today at swim lessons Cason graduated to a level 5 which means he is now considered an independent swimmer. We only have 5 more lessons left for this summer and I know Cason will miss it. He loves going to swimming lessons!


No comments: