Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy Halloween!

The boys had a great time celebrating Halloween on Thursday! They started off the day wearing their Halloween pajamas to school for their PJ BOO parties. They got to trick-or-treat at school and have parties in their classrooms. I volunteered for Cason's party---his poor teachers had their hands full-----17 very energetic 4 year olds were very excited about Halloween!!! It was fun to see Cason interacting and having fun with his school friends.

This was Corbin's first year to trick-or-treat. Last year he just rode along in the stroller but this time he was on foot and had a great time chasing after the big kids and getting candy for his bucket. I was actually able to get several more pictures of Corbin than Cason because Cason was running way ahead of us trying to get as much candy as possible! They had a blast!

I need to give a big thank you to the  Kempsons for having us over to their brand new house for Halloween-----that's right we are officially neighbors---YEA!!!!

Click here to see all of our Halloween pics :)











No comments: