Wednesday, June 27, 2012

June PIcture/Video Dump

Things are going good in the Ray household. I'm staying very busy chasing Corbin around the house lately----he is a VERY buys little boy!!! Cason is doing GREAT with his potty training. I think this is his 4th straight week of wearing underwear! He has had less than 5 accidents total so I would say that it has been a success! Once he needs to do to the potty, he can't hold it long so you need to get to one ASAP! I know he will get better at this as time goes on.

I haven't posted in a while so I am doing a June picture dump. I am going to give links to my Facebook pictures because it would take forever to upload them all on here. Enjoy :)

Click here for June pictures

Click here fore pictures from CooCoos

Father's Day video we made for Scott (the end is the best)




Video of Corbin when he first started clapping




No comments: