Tuesday, November 9, 2010

MDO, Tyler, and ATTITUDE

Cason was the "Super Star" at MDO on Thursday for his Gym/Romp class so I thought I would post a pic of his little award. I'm sure they just take turns giving the award to all the little kids in the class---I can't imagine that he was the best behaved--ha!!!  I'm also posting a pic of his beautiful stamp art :)




We had a great time visiting with family in Tyler this weekend. Cason loved the zoo.  It worked out great because the zoo wasn't crowded at all and he was able to walk around a bunch and not be cooped up in his stroller.










Cason also enjoyed riding the lawn mower with daddy at Mimi and Gunk's house :)











One of Cason's latest tricks is rolling his eyes at us. I do not know how he learned to do this---one day he just did it and we laughed hysterically so now he wants to do it all the time. I know that we encourage this behavior by asking him to do it and then laughing---bad parents---LOL


No comments: