Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cason has been saying no for a while but just recently he has decided it is his new favorite word  :)

Here is a video of him this afternoon while we were playing outside...



In the past month Cason has cut all 4 of the first set of molars and at least 1 of his canine teeth. He is currently working on cutting all 4 canine teeth as has been very fussy. Once these finish cutting through he will be finished cutting teeth until the 2 year molars start coming in.

His teeth must really be bothering him because he will hardly eat anything this past week! I have been joking that I think he turned anorexic---LOL. I had to go buy some baby food because that is all he really wants---soft foods. He will eat bananas, baby food, yogurt, and applesauce---it is so sad :( When I ask him if he wants "insert any food" to eat, his response is "NO".

Today I made Halloween Rice Krispie Treats and I thought he might like them. Things started off great (I love his sneaky little grin)...


And then I tried to get him to eat it-----it was a quick "NO" and he got very unhappy. He did not like how sticky it was on his hands--LOL. So my little treat was a failure.



Then, I decided we should move on to finger painting in the backyard. He enjoyed it for all of about 3 minutes before finger painting was a "no" and he wanted to move on to something else. Of course not before he managed to get it all over himself.






He had a blast getting sprayed down with the water hose, picking weeds, and running around with his beach ball....







No comments: