Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mr. Hugs & Ears

Yesterday we went to our weekly My Gym class and had a great time with Cason's girlfriends. At the end of class there is always circle time where the teacher sings a song using some sort of puppet---I think yesterday it was an octopus. I don't know what got into Cason, but at the end of the circle time he ran all the way across the circle and gave the teacher a big hug. I thought I was going to have to pry him off of her---so cute! Then, we went to lunch with the girls and he was happy to give more hugs to Madi's doll. Madi has this cute little doll that you design yourself and your favorite bible verse is sewn on the stomach--it is just too cute. For anyone that has a little girl, this is such a precious doll---Baby Be Blessed Website. Cason just hugged the little doll and held the doll against his face---his dad would kill me if he knew I let him play with a doll---LOL


In other news, we went back to our pediatrician yesterday to have his tympanogram ear test. It just basically blows air in their ear and tests to see if their ear drum bounces like it should. Of course his did not (it was completely flat) because he still had fluid in his ears so off to the ENT we go. I think the next step is tubes for his ears but I will let you know after we visit with the doctor. The doctor said all this fluid in his ears for so long can cause him have his speech delayed because everything he hears is muffled so I can't wait to see if we notice a difference after getting tubes. I will keep you posted--Have a great day :)

These are a couple of pics from My Gym that were taken a couple of weeks ago....

No comments: