We went to the Arboretum this morning to take pumpkin pictures. It was so beautiful and the weather was great. However, I think everyone in Dallas/Fort Worth was there with their children. It was wet and super crowded---which made it hard to find spots to take pictures. We had to put him down, quickly take a picture, and then move because there would be people standing in line for your spot. Maybe next year we can go sometime during the week so it won't be so crowded. I think Cason had a good time and we did get some cute pictures (even though I kept forgetting to take my sunglasses off). Enjoy :)
4 comments:
I love the pictures of your precious family!! You all look so great! We will have to go next year during the week
Beautiful pictures!
What a cute blog!! Don't you just love the Dallas Arboretum this time of year?? Mr. Cason is such a cutie.....perfect mixture of Mommy and Daddy!
~Missy (Moody) Richards
you all are the most adorable and BEAUTIFUL family! I love it! so fun! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment