We had our 4 month check up today and Cason did great. Here are his stats:
Weight: 15 pounds 8 ounces 70%
Height: 26 inches 90% (he definitely didn't get that from me--he grew almost 3 inches in the past 2 months)
Head Circumference: 42 cm 50%
Rice Cereal:
The doctor told us we could start him on rice cereal--so of course we had to try it tonight. Let me first say that I nursed him first so he had already eaten. He liked it so much that he would SCREAM every time I wasn't putting the spoon in his mouth. I know he wasn't starving because I had just fed him!!!
Here he is eating...
And here he is screaming because I am not putting it in his mouth fast enough!
Here is a video of the experience...please excuse the screaming---he can throw a good fit!
5 comments:
Love the video! He is doing much better than Claire did with cereal for the first time. Claire didn't know what to do with it and didn't know whether to spit it out or swallow it. He definately knows he is supposed to eat it! So cute!
Oh wow! I definately see your grocery bill going up! Where did he get that temper from??
OMG that video is hilarious! Glad he's a good eater for you at least! I loved that Scott asked him if he's gonna be a fatty!
Reese did the same thing too! lIke he needed a straw with it or something!
I love this....it is so funny. I've watched it 100 times at least...and still find myself coming back to watch it again. (said by the loving Lolli)
Post a Comment