Here are some pictures of Scott and Cason in matching scrubs. I have been trying to get a picture of them in their scrubs forever and the timing never works out. Scott would not be in his scrubs when Cason was ready or Cason would be sleeping, etc. Finally, today they were both ready to take their picture and of course as soon as we got the scrubs on Cason, he spit up all over them. Oh well, I took the pictures anyway and here they are.
He likes to stand up a lot--I wish I knew what he was thinking about in this picture--LOL
This is his new best friend, the sea horse. He LOVES him!

3 comments:
OHMIGOSH....he is the CUTEST thing I've ever seen....(said by the proud Lolli) I'm needing a Cason fix in the worst way; however, this is the big A & M move in weekend, so I guess I'll have to wait.
He's adorable, Kristen!!!! Ava wants to meet him! ;-)
I love me some Cason! Precious, precious boy! Love the scrubs pictures; I didn't know about these baby scrubs!
Post a Comment