Sunday, March 8, 2009

Shower for Wendie

I went to Tyler this weekend for Wendie's baby shower. I had such a great time hanging out with her! I miss her tons and I am happy for any time we get to spend together. Our baby boys will be just a few weeks apart and will be able to grow up as friends! Wendie and three of the hostesses were all pregnant with boys so we had to take a group picture :)

3 comments:

-G- said...

That cake is adorable! Which one is Wendie? Glad you girls had fun this weekend!

Mike and Mandy Turner said...

You all look so cute! How fun.. I have thought about that all along... I remember when I was having my boys and my friends that had kids around the same time... it makes it so fun to grow up that way... especially since you and Wendie have been friends so long! Girl you look GOOD! What a pretty pregnant girl you are! Love ya! Mandy

Wendie said...

It was so good to hang out with you! I miss you so much! 143!! Even though we don't live in the same town Cason and Cade MUST be buddies!