Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Survey Says...

We are excited to announce that it's a healthy baby BOY!!!
He was not afraid to show his male parts today for the sonogram. 



We went out and bought our first little boy outfits this evening. 

We will keep you updated on a name as soon as we can agree on one :)

7 comments:

Jodi said...

a boy! oh boy!!! congratulations!!!

Wendie said...

So exciting that we both will have "Lil Boys". We can put pink bows in their hair when their daddy's aren't home!

One of them Youngs... said...

That little boy is not afraid to show off the goods! Yay McGee!!!! A sweet little boy to love on his momma! You are going to LOVE it!

Mike and Mandy Turner said...

I am so so proud for you all! Boys are so much fun! Believe me I know! You will enjoy him... so much! Enjoy every moment .. they pass soooo fast! Miss ya! Mandy

the rosenbaums said...

boys are the best!!!! so happy for you guys!!!

Angie said...

Awww....I need some tissue! I can't wait to see my nephew! The boys are excited that they are going to have a little boy cousin! Good luck agreeing on a name! I know how that goes!

-G- said...

I know I've already told you, but yay! I'm so excited for ya'll and can't wait to meet the handsome little man!